PROCESS RESTART

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: PROCESS RESTART

Post by SHADOW »

Illustration de l'hippothèse émise concernant la trajectoire excentrée.
On peut noter que l'échange de masse avec les couronnes de guidage mène à l'équilibre environ, -2.5 pour +2.5 restant sur la roue.

Illustration of the hippothesis issued concerning the eccentric trajectory.
It can be noted that the mass exchange with the guide crowns leads to the balance approximately, -2.5 for +2.5 remaining on the wheel.
Attachments
excentrique test 2.zip
(388.9 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Excentration guidée.PNG
Last edited by SHADOW on Fri May 10, 2024 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Unfortunately I don’t see a reason for it to work.
I also don’t see why Algodoo is having troubles.
But I like you’re conviction on making sure your mind was put to ease on the matter. Most of us have been there; after all you don’t build to fail.

PS: this comment was on your build. You already snuck a new prototype in there.
Last edited by daxwc on Fri May 10, 2024 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
What goes around, comes around.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Daxwc,
Quand je construit ce n'est pas forcément que j'ai la conviction que cela vas fonctionner, je construit pour concrétiser des aspects qui m'échappent et Je veux être sur de ne pas passer à coté de ces choses. tant que je n'ai pas trop de frais pour ce faire!!!
Je suis curieux et j'aime le coté ludique du montage mécanique, surtout s'il s'agit de matériel de récupération.

Hello Daxwc,
When I build it is not necessarily that I have the conviction that it will work, I build to concretize aspects that escape me and I want to be sure not to miss these things. as long as I don’t have too much cost to do it!!
I am curious and I like the playful side of mechanical assembly, especially if it is recovery equipment.
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Une extrapolation du concept de SAM

An extrapolation of the SAM concept
Attachments
Extrapolation Sam.PNG
Extrapolation SAM 2024.zip
(334.62 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
Last edited by SHADOW on Fri May 10, 2024 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Hi SHADOW,
Very artistic!! I think the rollers are better suited for lifting or shifting the turning weights, rather than driving the wheel. They are bigger and stronger to do the work of lifting. As you say, they are the 'Ballast', and fits in with Besslers principle of excess weight, if that means any thing.

After that I'm not sure, some how they would shift the turning weights,(but not with storks bills). Maybe similar to MT-15. The rollers being the so called prime mover--------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Fri May 10, 2024 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Roue à couronnes excentrées avec le concept de Sam.

Wheel with eccentric crowns with the concept of Sam.
Attachments
Extrapolation Sam 05 F.zip
(318.52 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Last edited by SHADOW on Wed May 15, 2024 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Cette variante fontionne mieux, dans la version précédente, le galet d'excentration avait tendance à freiner l'ensemble. L'oscillation du galet entre la couronne extérieure d'excentration et la couronne extérieure de la roue coincait.

This variant operates better, in the previous version, the eccentric roller had a tendency to brake the whole. The oscillation of the roller between the outer eccentric crown and the outer crown of the wheel, it jammed.
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2024-05-16 083315.png
Extrapolation Sam 05 F2.zip
(529.89 KiB) Downloaded 16 times
Last edited by SHADOW on Thu May 16, 2024 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Hi SHADOW!,
I think you should go to 6 rollers with 3 cross-bars and the shifting shaft through the center of them.
I think that would look pretty cool. If you want to, that is.

The simplicity of it is diabolical. It makes you want to bang your head against a wall---------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Thu May 16, 2024 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Sam,
Pouvez vous me preciser sur quel croquis je dois me baser, j'ai perdu le fil de vos sugestions!
Je fais une roue avec 6 rouleaux, les rouleaux sont par paire reliés entre_eux par une barre.
Quel système dois je utiliser pour provoquer le déplacement?

Hi Sam,
Can you tell me on which sketch I have to base myself, I lost the thread of your sugestions!
I make a wheel with 6 rollers, the rollers are in pairs connected by a bar.
Which system should I use to cause displacement?
P.J. PROUDHON
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Hi SHADOW,
It's deceptive. The exact center of the cross-bar always remains straight down, from the axel. The distance is equal to the difference in the diameter of the rollers and the drums or rings. It never moves in any direction as the wheel rotates. If you drill a hole through this center point,(through the center of the cross-bars), and insert a pin or shaft into it, it will remain stationary. Fixed in space, not moving. Again, with the wheel turning,(by hand).

So the idea then is to control this pin in some way. With it "centered" the wheel is stopped. If moved say to the right, the rollers all move to the right and, the wheel will start to rotate CW. If moved to the left it will turn CCW.

With the pin / shaft centered the rollers are all centered and every thing is perfectly balanced and the wheel will remain stationary.

The simplest way is to have a shaft extend through the hub of the wheel with a crank to shift the rollers. Please let me know if you have any questions----------------Sam

ETA I can't wait to see your new creation!
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Fri May 17, 2024 8:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Sam,
je vois pour mettre une manivelle, votre description de l'ensemble est exacte s'il n'y a pas d'intervention sur ces goupilles!

Sam,
I see to put a crank, your description of the set is accurate if there is no intervention on these pins!
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2024-05-17 112538.png
Last edited by SHADOW on Fri May 17, 2024 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Wee,Wee! SHADOW,
All rollers shown centered and balanced-------------------------looking good------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Fri May 17, 2024 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Ce que j'essai de mettre au point avec le concept de Sam,(pèse pousse)!
Seuls les rouleaux à 9h et 3h sont déplacés.

What I try to develop with the concept of Sam,(weighs pushes)!
Only the rolls at 9am and 3am are moved.
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2024-05-20 120735.png
Last edited by SHADOW on Mon May 20, 2024 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Hi SHADOW, I like your idea.
Could you make the brown levers more like a bell-crank. Do you know what I mean? It, the lever, would pivot at the corner of it. The long horizontal leg, would have a heavy weight on the end of it. The short leg would push a roller over at the 9 & 3 positions, (when they are horizontal), say to the right.

Even if it only shifted two rollers at a time, it might still work-----------------Sam

Not sure, there are always side effects. I'm going to try a bell crank in the center.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Wed May 22, 2024 2:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Sam,
si joint l'évolution du "pèse pousse" le "galet pèse" a un poids! les rouleaux sont bien déplassés mais le contact du galet "pousse" n'est pas trés conforme visuellement sous Algodoo et la rotation reste faibrile.

Robinhood pouvez vous me remettre votre idéal de trajectoire, j'ai une idée a exploiter avec ce souhait!

Hi Sam,
if joined the evolution of the "weight pushes" the "pebble weighs" has a weight! the rollers are well dislodged but the contact of the roller "pushes" is not conform visually under Algodoo and the rotation remains weak.

Robinhood can you give me your ideal trajectory, I have an idea to exploit with this wish!
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2024-05-22 065057.png
SAM 05 15 d.zip
(584.18 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
P.J. PROUDHON